Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Daycare contract Sample #2

Please feel free to copy and paste these samples and or change them to suit your needs!

Rates~ Full time rates are $_____________ per week per child.

For the care of your child/ren. This fee is due each Monday morning prior to care. For the up and coming week. A $10.00 a day late fee will be charged if your payment is not paid on time (Monday AM).

I understand this is a guaranteed rate and includes full pay for holidays, with no credit for absent or sick days. Payments need to paid in advance on the first day of attendance. Mid week enrollment will be pro-rated.

My child will be in daycare on the following days:

Mon______Tues________Weds________Thurs_________Fri_________

I agree to pay $__________ For the above listed days/ hours for the care of my child/ren

Name:________________________________________________________________

Late payment policy~

When A payday falls on Monday that Daycare is closed, the payday will be on Tuesday with no late charge. If for any reason your child will not be attending daycare on Monday you are still responsible to pay on this scheduled day unless other arrangements have been made with me in advance. Payments in advance will be accepted.

Return check policy: A $25.00 handling charge for any returned dishonored check presented by the parent. The parent will be required to pay cash from that point on.

Holidays~

The parent understands that $_______________is a guaranteed rate and includes full pay for the holidays listed below in which daycare will be closed. (Please cut and post these holidays on your refrigerator or keep in your wallet).

NEW YEARS EVE* NEW YEARS DAY* MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY* PRESIDENTS DAY* MEMORIAL DAY* INDEPENDENCE DAY (4TH OF JULY) LABOR DAY* COLUMBUS DAY* VETERANS DAY* THANKSGIVING WEEKEND (THURSDAY AND FRIDAY) CHRISTMAS EVE* CHRISTMAS DAY*

If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday that Friday or Monday will be closed. Example 1: New Years Eve on a Saturday and New years Day on a Sunday then we will close that Friday and Monday. Example 2: Christmas Eve on a Friday we would be closed and since Christmas day falls on a Saturday we would be closed that Monday.

Vacations~

When a parent takes a vacation I ask that you give me a 2 week notice prior to your vacation. Parents are allowed 1 (one) week vacation per year at half rate. All other vacations during the same year will require the full rate to maintain you spot in daycare. Your fee is due prior to your vacation. I usually take 1-2 weeks vacation per year sometimes I do not close at all. But if I do take a vacation I will give you a 4 week notice and assist you in finding alternate care. When or if I do take a vacation I will not charge you for the vacation time that I take off.

Meals~

I am a member of a State funded nutrition program. They do come to my home unannounced about 3-4 times a year and check over my paperwork and make sure the children are receiving nutritious meals. Food is offered to your child but they are not forced to eat it. In which case I will notify you right away if your child is not eating. Serving times are as follows: 7:30-8am breakfast~ 9:30-10am snack~ 11:30-12:pm Lunch~3pm snack

Medicine~

I will administer medicine to your child but you will need to sign a form. Medicine must be properly labeled with the Childs name on it and the dosage and times to be administered.

Immunizations~

All children are required to have a photo copy of their current and update shot records parents are required to keep their childrens shots up to date. (This is very important because State licensing does come unannounced and checks all my paperwork to make sure its current.

Illness~

We must maintain a healthy environment for the benefit of your child an the other children enrolled in care. A child must stay home if they have a high fever101 or above, if they are vomiting, has diarrhea or any illness which is determined to be harmful to your child or the children in daycare. If your child becomes ill while at daycare I will call you right away.

Supplies~

I will provide all the daily supplies for you Childs play and learning which include: activity coloring books, games, toys, puzzles outdoor play equipment etc If you child brings a toy or an item from home I will not be responsible if it gets lost or broken. I have children to care for and I cannot keep track of play toys brought from home.

First day of attendance~

Please bring baby wipes, diapers, extra set of clothes, security item (if needed), teething toys for infants. I understand and have read the above.

**The first 10 days are probationary period for the provider, parent and child. This agreement may be terminated at any time during this period.

**I keep a record of your payments and will give you an end of the year statement. If you need a weekly receipt please let me know.

**Please call by 7:30 am if your child will not be attending daycare that day.

**2 week notice must be given if your child is to leave daycare.

**Please keep me updated on any address, employment, phone number changes or any emergency contact information.

**I will treat each child equally and the same as if they were my own child.

**Please do not bring candy, gum, balloons or money with your child as these are a choking hazard to your child as well as the other daycare children.

**I close at 6:00 pm sharp! Please remember my day starts very early with the children. I do not want to work overtime but if you are late I will need to charge you an overtime fee of $5.00 per 10 minutes after 6:00 pm.

**Please do not dress your child in overalls during potty training time.

I (name)_________________________________________________________________

Have read and will comply with this contract agreement between:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Parent Signature ______________________________________________Date___________

Daycare Provider: ______________________________________________________Date___________

First day of enrollment: ____________________________childs age______________

No comments:

Post a Comment